Flashings in our RETROSEAL suite of products, being profile cut, can be fitted at any stage during construction of the shed, or retro-fitted at a later date, to all makes of garages and sheds.
The benefits of RETROSEAL products:
- Made to suit a variety of sheet manufacturers’ profiles.
- Easily installed.
- Suits stand up wall construction.
- Steel products help prevent embers and flames entering the building.
- Steel products meet BAL 3mm requirement.
- PVC products are UV protected and impact resistant.
- PVC products are self-extinguishing, fire retardant.
- Prevents corrosion of wall sheet from contact with concrete.
- Will not rot or rust.
- Acts as weatherproof flashing, deterring wind and dust penetration.
- Deters sheet edge and poultice corrosion which may be caused by moisture retention in foam or fibrous barriers.
- Helps water overflowing behind gutter.
- Floor fin adjusts to slab variations.
- Fingerlip conforms to concrete slab.
- Internal skirting allows easy sweep out.
- Keeps out snakes and vermin.
- Prevents grass growing through profiles.
- Stops rain splashing through profiles and wetting inside of shed.
- Maintains a drip-free edge to wall sheet.
- Cheaper than problem hand-made metal flashings which can lead to corrosion problems.
All CAMPBELL products carry IP protection in the form of Patent and/or Registered Design and/or Trade Mark.